Friday, June 21, 2013

Butterfly Candle Holder Centerpiece

Happy Friday!!! 
   I don't know about you, but I'm ready for it to be Friday. :D I have a new simple project that I've created, and I have to say my daughter was in love with it (she is 8 years old). Here is a picture of the finished product.


   What I did was I saw a candle holder that originally had some artificial crystals hanging on the outside of it and then I replaced the crystals with our new Bright Ball light. I chose to use the clear ones because in this setting I felt that the rainbow ones would be too busy.
   When I filled the inside of the container with moondrops I put a small round vase inside to 1) save from having to use more moondrops, and 2) so that I could drop a light into the center. Here is a picture of what it looks like with the outer lights turned off. 



Hope you have a fantastic weekend! 

~Brighton



2 comments:

  1. As far as unique candle holders go, I think this may be the best I've seen yet. Awesome design, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh very nice to learn how to Make a Candle Holder. Thank you very much for your great post.I'm so happy by visit this site that I’ve already bookmark this site and I will come back again .
    wedding-event-centerpieces

    ReplyDelete